"Balance is impossible. Memories are better."
In this episode, I interview Marci Fair (www.marcifair.com), mom of 4, founder of www.kares4kids.com, and author of "TILT - 7 Solutions to be a Guilt-Free Working Mom"
We talk about 3 of the 7 solutions, including:
• Dreams and Goals - you don't have to give up on your own to help your children pursue theirs
• Choices - including the "dirty gym shorts rule"
• Roots and Wings - what do you think about this - "The less we do for our kids, the more we help them develop!"
If you struggle with working mom guilt and want real-life parenting tips - read TILT!
Brad Hallwood has a very unique job. As the right-hand man to Jim Treliving of Dragons' Den (Canadian version of Shark Tank), he has witnessed hundreds and hundreds of pitches from entrepreneurs and "wantrepreneurs" alike. In this episode, he tells us two key things about entrepreneurial investors:
• What they are definitely looking for
• What they are definitely NOT looking for
Whether or not you are in the market for an investor in your business, your suppliers and customers are looking for many of the exact same qualities when choosing who to do business with. So please listen to Brad's wisdom and enjoy!
Looking for an excuse to be thankful? Elaine gives 5 reasons why having an "attitude of gratitude" will actually help grow your business and make you happier overall.
Jody Vance of Vancouver City TV's Breakfast Television, and formerly SportsNet Canada, was Canada's first prime-time female sports anchor - one of the most male-dominated industries before Jody and others paved the way for the many female sports anchors today. Her secret? Tune in to find out, as well as:
• The daily routine of a morning news host who gets up for work at 4am every day
• The importance of paying your dues
• What it's like to go through in-vitro fertilization, and how she treats others doing the same
And much more in this wide-ranging interview!