Determination, resilience and support are vital for
entrepreneurial survival. Learn the best tip Kim Vopni shares from
her mentor that changed her business and how she views all aspects
of her life to achieve success.
As a mom of two boys, Kim not only shares the importance of going out and create your own life, do not just sit and watch others do it on YouTube, but she is a living example!
Kim is a self described "pelvic floor geek". She is known as The Fitness Doula and is the author of Prepare To Push™ - What Your Pelvic Floor and Abdomen Want You To Know About Pregnancy And Birth. Kim is the owner of Pelvienne Wellness Inc, and Co-Founder of Bellies Inc. She is also the founder of a pelvic health event called Kegels and Cocktails with events across Canada. All this while being a mom of 2 busy boys.
Here is where you can find her online:
When Priska and Dana set out to start a company from scratch with a patentable, complex manufactured product, they couldn't do it all themselves. Listen to their story of how choosing partners to work with in your business, whether manufacturing, distribution, legal, sales or marketing is critical. Also, what to do if you've got the wrong partner.
I won't spoil it, but their product, the Bare Bottle, is available in Babies 'R Us locations across the USA. Think they figured the partnership thing out?
I've heard a lot of interviews with Kevin O'Leary, but none like this! We talk about family, his personal life, and what he does when he wakes up in the morning. It's maybe the most personal Kevin O'Leary interview yet!
Because he is maybe the world's most productive person, this episode is 17 minutes, and we get 17 gold information nuggets - 1 per minute! Learn:
• What every parent needs to teach their kids about money (the family "MBA")
• At what age we should start teaching our kids about money
• What a "Secret 10" is
• The 2 relationships you can have with money
• Kevin's views on allowance
• Kevin's advice to his 18-year old self
• Why he puts so much effort into having a weekly family meal
• How many guitars he owns, plus his favorite thing to play on guitar and his "bucket list" song to learn
• Kevin's favorite vacation spots
• Whether he is a morning or night person
• Kevin's favorite meals and wine
• Who would he like to take a portrait of?
• Who would play Kevin in the movie of his life?
• Kevin's (world's-most-productive-person's) morning routine
• What he likes to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Who is his mentor
• One thing more important than dollars!
TelusTelus Canada - visit www.telus.com/thechallenge, and let them know your biggest business challenge.
A total of 68 Canadian small business will win prizes like:
• $10,000 cash prizes
• Technology prize packs
• Advertising services
• Coverage in The Globe and Mail Newspaper
• a $100,000 grant to one lucky business!
Enter by May 31, and note this is an annual contest so you can check again every year!